IT Services: Web Design
Who we are:
We can help you be more protected and more productive. We can help you be more present online.
We understand your challenges.
We are ItGresa.
We are cross-cultural. Our CEO is from South America, and we know the special challenges small business owners face when they did not grow up in the US. We get it, and we’re ready to help.
- Reported being victims of a cyber attack 44% 44%
- Attacks targeted companies with 100 employees or less 63% 63%
- Credit card data breaches are targeted at small business 95% 95%
- Are worried about Cybersecurity 10% 10%
- Do not have a contingency plan 59% 59%
Make A Presence!
Let us get you noticed!
FAQs on Cybersecurity
According to the SBA, 60% of Cyber crimes are directed at small businesses. Hackers know that small business owners overlook cybersecurity, don’t know what cybersecurity means, and don’t know how much one attack can devastate their business. Only one layer of protection against cyber attacks isn’t enough to keep your business from being attacked.
ItGresa can help. We will evaluate all of your business technologies and operations that may be at risk, including hardware, software and human factors. Our consultants will then work with you to create and implement a plan to protect your organization by adding and customizing multiple layers of protection.
We can help you with hardware solutions, with software tailored to protect your business, with audits and training, and even with risk management strategies and products.
Let ItGresa help protect the business you’ve worked so hard to create
Why is education part of your services?
- Any new technology requires awareness and execution to make it successful. As part of a new technology implementation, ItGresa will teach your employees how to execute your new IT systems.
- Employees are the weakest link in any cybersecurity plan. ItGresa can evaluate the strength of your existing protection scheme, including employee knowledge and attitudes, and help you improve your status through training and awareness.
- Often employees have no idea how they can contribute to the success of a social media campaign. We find that employees have a very real voice in social media, and this can attract new business to your company. By helping them become aware of how they can contribute, you can help your business grow.
How do you engage with a client?
We will meet with you, develop the plan, and determine together what our next steps are.
We have the technical expertise to help. And we believe our mission is to help your business be successful. As you grow, we grow.