Robotics Combat Event
Minnesota Combat Robotics Club
We are holding our Second Minnesota Combat Robotics Club event. We hope you have an amazing time!Event Details:
Attention, Please the event date has been changed to 7/18/2021 from 7/19/2021
Minnesota Combat Robotics Club Registration:
Registration Opens: 4/18/2021
Registration Closes: 7/18/2021
Masks are required. Hand sanitizer is optional but recommended
- Fairy (150 gram) – $0 entry fee
- Ant (1 pound) – $0 entry fee
- 9:00 – Check-in
- 9:30 – Review of Rules
- 10:00 – Fights Start
- 12:00 – Lunch Break
- 1:00 – Fights Start Again
- 5:00 – Rumbles
- 7:00 Event Ends
- Bots can win by immobilizing pitting judge decision
- Illegal weapons:
- Heat and cold
- Robots have to make contact for fight to count.
- RC toy robots have to have no Active weapon, i.e., spinners.
- You can get one fight delay for 3 minutes.
- Any major issue with the arena will pause the fight.
- If robots get stuck together for more than 10 sec they will be separated.
- If a fire occurs, the bot that causes it will lose the fight.
- Grapplers & lifters a can pin/hold for 20 sec.
- Pushers/rammer/wedges can hold for 10sec.
Safety Coordinator: Alex
All bots will be required to pass a safety check verifying the following:
- Sharp edges have to be covered with foam or other protection.
- Switches have to be accessible and not in path of weapon.
- No exposed batteries.
- Batteries have to be easily accessible.
- Fights last 2 minutes.
- Shufflers get 50% weight bonus.
- True walkers and gryo walkers get 100%.
- Pneumatics have to be approved by me at the event.
- Judge’s decisions :
- All decisions are on a Seven Point System:
- 3 for damage, 2 for aggression, and 2 for control.
- All decisions are Final.
Maximum of 4 people per group one robot per person
Return to ItGresa Robotics Store: