Robotics Combat Event
Norwalk Havoc Robot League 11.13.21
November 13th is the 6th event in the NHRL 2021 season. We will be fighting 3lb, 12lb, 12lb (Sportsman), and 30lb bots. You can help us grow this following by checking us out on YouTube. We are allowing spectators. There will be a cost to spectate the event.
- Check in with the event staff and get your badge and make sure they know you are here
- Setup at your pit. All pits are first come first serve
- Pass Safety. We will check your weapon lock and verify your radio failsafe.
- Get your bot’s picture taken. We cannot start the event without a picture for every bot.
- Join the discord for day of event updates
- Double check the rules.
- If your bot does well towards the end of the day you must be ready to fight after a minimum of 20 minutes
- NHRL Includes an audience triggered Encore which can add 30 seconds to the fight. These usually only happen towards the back half of the day
- If you have time. Create or update the wiki page for your bot. You can view the pages we in the 3lb Category.
Registration is free as always!
REGISTRATION COMING SOON.
The staff at NHRL are constantly monitoring all state and federal guidelines regarding COVID-19, and will update this page if any special precautions are required. We will be following the latest guidance from the state of CT. Currently there are no capacity or distancing restrictions for an event like this. CT currently has one of the highest vaccination rates and lowest COVID rates in the country.
If possible, get vaccinated. It’s just a good idea in general.
Norwalk November 2021 Robot Classes:
The Brackets for this event will be posted before the event starts.
|Robot Class||Entry Fee||Slots|
|Beetleweight (3lb)||$0.00||No limit|
|12lb Full Combat||$0.00||24|
|30lb Full Combat||$0.00||24|
- November 13 2021.
- Doors Open for Competitors at 8:00 am
- Doors Open for Spectators at 10:00 am
We will be handing out a total of 3 Golden Dumpsters and $4,200 dollars in cash prizes!
Travel to NHRL:
CT Has recently relaxed its travel restrictions. Currently travel is allowed from all 50 states without quarantine.
Norwalk Havoc seeks to hold fun and exciting Robot Combat Events. Our goal is to continue to foster and grow this amazing community of hobbyists and elevate the sport of Robot Combat. All of our events are live-streamed on the internet and we seek to deliver production values on par with a live sporting event. Over the long term, our goal is to build an online following that will generate revenue to allow us to host more events and expand the sport.
Our events are grouped into annual seasons. Seasons last 1 year. Each season will consist of 6 to 4 open tournaments, and the top 4 winners of each of the tournaments will be invited back to fight in the finals event held in December of the calendar year. The tournaments are double-elimination style ensuring all competitors who enter to fight get to fight at least 2 matches.
See the full rules set here:
- All robots must have a weapon lock that prevents any spinning weapons from moving outside of the cage.
- All robots must have a way to turn off power without disassembling the robot.
- All robots must pass a radio failsafe test.
Spectators are allowed and welcome! All-day passes to watch the fights are $10.00. Robot combat is dangerous and there will be weapons and dangerous things around. We will ask you sign a release prior to entering the space.
- Food trucks in the parking lot.
- On site concessions
- A collectable badge that allows for all day re-entry
- A staff guided tour of the pits
- Time to hang out with the competitors post fight
This event will be streamed live. Come see us at Norwalk November 2021
|Date||Weight Classes||Sign Up Link / Notes|
|September 18th 2021||3lb, 12lb, 12lb (Sportsman), 30lb||Sign Up Here!|
|November 13th 2021||3lb, 12lb, 12lb (Sportsman), 30lb||Coming Soon|
|December 18th 2021||3lb, 12lb, 30lb||FINALS INVITE ONLY|
|February 5th 2022||3lb, 12lb, 12lb (Sportsman), 30lb|
|March 26th 2022||3lb, 12lb, 12lb (Sportsman), 30lb|
|May 14th 2022||3lb, 12lb, 12lb (Sportsman), 30lb||1st Time / Experimental Only|
|July 16th 2022||3lb, 12lb, 12lb (Sportsman), 30lb||2 Day Event|
|September 17th 2022||3lb, 12lb, 12lb (Sportsman), 30lb|
|November 12th 2022||3lb, 12lb, 12lb (Sportsman), 30lb|
|December 17th 2022||3lb, 12lb, 30lb||FINALS INVITE ONLY|
Interested in combat robotics? Want to compete? Not sure how to get started? Try an Antweight kit!
Return to ItGresa Robotics Shop: