Aria 70A BLHeli Brushless Speed Controller
The DYS Aria series of Electronic Speed Controllers (ESC) come with a high-speed ARM Cortex MCU STM32F051 48MHz microprocessor to provide a quick, smooth response to all your throttle commands. The small size makes them ideal for combat robots where weight and space are at premiums. The Aria 70A BLHeli Brushless ESC supports Blheli_32 firmware and also supports up to 500HZ PWM, oneshot 125, oneshot 42, Multishot, and Dshot 150/300/600/1200. There is a current meter that displays on the OSD.
This ESC uses a special process to make the six-layer thickened PCB to lower resistance. The optimized layout of the components and parts gives it a smaller size, lighter weight, and makes the unit easier to manufacture. The Mosfet is covered with an aluminum sheet for cooling which provides efficiency and stability. Reduction in crosstalk leads to a more stable driving experience.
- 32bit ARM Cortex MCU STM32F051 48MHz microprocessor, throttle 2048 resolution ratio, strong anti-interference capacity.
- Built-in sensor provides information on temperature, output power, output current etc. THe Aria 70A is also programmable for protection
- Supports Blheli_32 firmware. You can use the signal wire to upgrade the firmware or change the configuration online .
- A current Meter to help show the current indication on the OSD.
- With USB linker, you can program the settings like throttle support for positive and negative, two-way mode, motor speed, braking, PWM frequency, inlet angle speed setting, ane even the onboard RGB LED for customized color, Beep etc.
- It uses the self-adaption control system, can go automatic with all kinds of motors in the market. It currently supports up to 500HZ PWM, oneshot 125, oneshot 42, Multishot and Dshot 150/300/600/1200.
- The ESC’s special optimization gives the motor a smoother throttle curve, faster response, and great power.
- The twisted-pair signal wire can lower crosstalk which will lead to a more stable driving experience.
- The MCU hardware, driving circuit, and Mosfet all come with double voltage protection.
NOTE: This speed controller is forward only, and can be used to control weapons but NOT brushless drive motors.
23 in stock (can be backordered)
The Aria 70A BLHeli Brushless ESC is an Electronic Speed Controller for brushless weapon motors. A very detailed video on ESCs and how they work can be seen on Youtube here: https://youtu.be/OZNxbxL7cdc
Our Aria 40A BLHeli Brushless ESC can serve in a variety of areas, but it should generally be viewed as a replacement part or a standalone weapons controller.
|Firmware||BLHeli_32, oneshot 125, oneshot 42, Multishot|
|Size||21mm x 42mm x 5mm|
|Input Voltage||3S-6S Lipo|
|Adaptive Control System||Yes|
|Firmware upgradable||Yes, via signal wire|
Note that the Aria 40A BLHeli Brushless ESC would be used in this instance as the orange element in the wiring diagram: as a controller to a brushless weapons motor. All controllers are driven from the same battery, as you can see from the diagram. This model doesn’t have a BEC (Battery Eliminator Circuit), which allows all elements to be run from a single battery. Power to the receiver can be supplied by the motor ESCs or by a separate dedicated BEC circuit.