BL-Heli 20A Brushless Speed Controller (Reversing)
20A BL-Heli Brushless Speed Controller programmed for both Forward and Reverse directions (for drive motors)
Perfectly matched to our “Brushless Mega Spark” 24mm Premium Planetary Gearmotor
– Power wires can be trimmed and tinned to fit into FingerTech Mini Terminal Blocks.
28 in stock (can be backordered)
The BL-Heli Speed controller with reverse is a perfectly matched ESC for our brushless drive motors.
A very detailed video on ESCs and how they work can be seen on Youtube here: https://youtu.be/OZNxbxL7cdc
Our DYS Speed controller can serve in a variety of areas, but it should generally be viewed as a replacement part or a standalone weapons controller.
- Operates on BLHeli software, pre-programmed for forward/reverse operation
- Voltage: 7.4V – 14.8V (2-4S lipoly)
- Current: 20A continuous
- Size: 31 x 15 x 5.3mm (1.2 x 0.6 x 0.2in)
- With plastic case: 35.2 x 20.7 x 8.3mm (1.4 x 0.8 x 0.3in)
- Weight: 9.0grams (0.3oz)
- With case: 10.8grams (0.4oz)
- Motor wires: 3.5mm female bullet connectors, 70mm (2.75in) wire length.
- BLHeli firmware upgradable via signal wire – works with USB Linker (not V2 Linker)
- No on-board BEC. Must provide 5V to radio receiver via other ESCs or separate dedicated BEC.
Note that the Bl-HeliSpeed Controller would be used in this instance as the orange element in the wiring diagram: as a controller to a brushless weapons motor. All controllers are driven from the same battery, as you can see from the diagram. This model doesn’t have a BEC (Battery Eliminator Circuit), which allows all elements to be run from a single battery. Power to the receiver can be supplied by the motor ESCs or by a separate dedicated BEC circuit.