Fingertech Blade Mount
Use our Fingertech Blade Mount to attach a blade or pulley directly to a D28xx brushless outrunner motor.
• Fits over the shaft and hub of a D28xx motor. Uses three M2x12mm countersunk screws to mount solidly against the motor body.
• Four 6-32 threaded holes follow the mounting pattern for all of our spinner blades!
15 in stock (can be backordered)
Our Fingertech Blade Mount is the easiest way to attach a blade to a D28xx brushless outrunner motor.
- Uses four 6-32 screws to mount the blade solidly against the motor body.
- Fits over the shaft and hub of a D28xx motor. Uses three M2x12mm countersunk screws to mount solidly against the motor body.
- Four 6-32 threaded holes follow the mounting pattern for all of our spinner blades.
- Material: Anodized 6061 aluminum for high strength and low weight.
- Hub diameter: 26mm (1in)
- Hub height: 12mm (0.47in)
- Blade mount screws: 6-32 at 20mm (0.78″) between centers. Fits all of our spinner blades.
- Motor shaft diameter: 4mm (0.157in), but works fine with smaller shafted motors.
- Three hole motor mount pattern: 10.4mm (0.41in) between centers.
- Weight: 5.9g (0.21oz)
- If you don’t have three M2x12mm countersunk screws, a 6-32 setscrew or screw can be used in the threaded side-hole to press into the motor’s setscrew and hold tightly. Note that our D2822 motor with 4mm Shaft does include these screws for you.
- Use threadlock on all screws. You do not want your blade coming off!
- As with anything related to combat robots, it is POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS to add a spinning weapon to a robot. NEVER power up the robot outside of a safety enclosure. Always use a safety lock and follow proper activation procedure.
See PDF here: