Galaxy 300mAh 2S Lipoly Pack
Exactly what your bots need! Our Galaxy Battery 300mAh 2S Lipoly (Lithium Polymer) is a very light weight cell. All lipoly batteries hold a higher percentage of their capacity at the rated discharge rate than many competitive products on the market which means longer run times.
• These high-discharge Lipoly batteries have no problems with the large current requirements of combat robots.
• High quality silicone-insulated wire for high current applications.
Helpful hints about batteries and robots from Husarion here.
Return to our Robot Store!
4 in stock (can be backordered)
Battery 300mAh 2S Lipoly
Note: Each cell has a nominal or resting voltage of 3.7v. Therefore, a 2s battery has two cells in series or 2S. This equals a nominal voltage of (3.7v x 2) = 7.4v. A 3S battery would have three cells in series and a nominal voltage of (3.7v x 3) or 11.1v.
- Configuration: 2S (7.4V)
- High quality silicone-insulated wire for high current applications.
- Mating connector: JST
- Balance connector on every size for ensuring packs are at their best before an event!
- Max charge rate: 2C (2x the pack mAh rating) – the B6 Pro Charger and 12V Power Supply are a great charging solution.
* Do not discharge Lipo batteries below 3.3V per cell (9.9V for a 3S pack).
Add 5mm to the length where the wires exit. Below are usable dimensions, not the slimmest or average size!
|Capacity:||Maximum current discharge:
(Burst is for 15 seconds)
(W x L x H)
|45C Cont (13.5A), 90C Burst (27A)
45C Cont (20.25A), 90C Burst (40.5A)
|19 x 45 x 14mm
32 x 54 x 13mm
|19 grams (0.67oz)
29 grams (1.02oz)
USA Customers:Shipping Note:
– All packages will go USPS ground to be in compliance with Lithium battery regulations.