Galaxy 300mAh 2S Lipoly Pack
Exactly what your bots need! Our Galaxy Battery 300mAh 2S Lipoly (Lithium Polymer) is a very light weight cell. All lipoly batteries hold a higher percentage of their capacity at the rated discharge rate than many competitive products on the market which means longer run times.
• These high-discharge Lipoly batteries have no problems with the large current requirements of combat robots.
• High quality silicone-insulated wire for high current applications.
Helpful hints about batteries and robots from Husarion here.
Return to our Robot Store!
31 in stock (can be backordered)
Battery 300mAh 2S Lipoly
Note: Each cell has a nominal or resting voltage of 3.7v. Therefore, a 2s battery has two cells in series or 2S. This equals a nominal voltage of (3.7v x 2) = 7.4v. A 3S battery would have three cells in series and a nominal voltage of (3.7v x 3) or 11.1v.
- Configuration: 2S (7.4V)
- High quality silicone-insulated wire for high current applications.
- Mating connector: JST
- Balance connector on every size for ensuring packs are at their best before an event!
- Max charge rate: 2C (2x the pack mAh rating) – the B6 Pro Charger and 12V Power Supply are a great charging solution.
* Do not discharge Lipo batteries below 3.3V per cell (9.9V for a 3S pack).
Add 5mm to the length where the wires exit. Below are usable dimensions, not the slimmest or average size!
|Capacity:||Maximum current discharge:
(Burst is for 15 seconds)
(W x L x H)
|120mAh||25C Cont (3A), 40C Burst (4.8A)||19 x 25 x 23mm||15 grams (0.53oz)||JST-RCY|
|180mAh||45C Cont (8.1A), 90C Burst (16.2A)||20 x 35 x 18mm||20 grams (0.71oz)||JST-RCY|
|250mAh||35C Cont (8.8A), 70C Burst (17.5A)||21 x 40 x 17mm||23 grams (0.81oz)||JST-RCY|
|300mAh||45C Cont (13.5A), 90C Burst (27A)||18 x 45 x 20mm||26 grams (0.95oz)||JST-RCY|
|450mAh||45C Cont (20.3A), 90C Burst (40.5A)||32 x 53 x 15mm||40 grams (1.41oz)||JST-RCY|
|850mAh||45C Cont (38.3A), 90C Burst (76.5A)||31 x 56 x 22mm||69 grams (2.43oz)||XT60|
|1000mAh||45C Cont (45.0A), 90C Burst (90.0A)||35 x 68 x 18mm||79 grams (2.79oz)||XT60|
Shipping Note for US Customers:
– All packages will go USPS ground to be in compliance with Lithium battery regulations.