Galaxy 300mAh 2S Lipoly Pack
Exactly what your bots need! Our Galaxy Battery 300mAh 2S Lipoly (Lithium Polymer) is a very light weight cell. All lipoly batteries hold a higher percentage of their capacity at the rated discharge rate than many competitive products on the market which means longer run times.
• These high-discharge Lipoly batteries have no problems with the large current requirements of combat robots.
• High quality silicone-insulated wire for high current applications.
Helpful hints about batteries and robots from Husarion here.
Return to our Robot Store!
1 in stock (can be backordered)
Battery 300mAh 2S Lipoly
Note: Each cell has a nominal or resting voltage of 3.7v. Therefore, a 2s battery has two cells in series or 2S. This equals a nominal voltage of (3.7v x 2) = 7.4v. A 3S battery would have three cells in series and a nominal voltage of (3.7v x 3) or 11.1v.
- Configuration: 2S (7.4V)
- High quality silicone-insulated wire for high current applications.
- Mating connector: JST
- Balance connector on every size for ensuring packs are at their best before an event!
- Max charge rate: 2C (2x the pack mAh rating) – the B6 Pro Charger and 12V Power Supply are a great charging solution.
* Do not discharge Lipo batteries below 3.3V per cell (9.9V for a 3S pack).
Add 5mm to the length where the wires exit. Below are usable dimensions, not the slimmest or average size!
|Capacity:||Maximum current discharge:
(Burst is for 15 seconds)
(W x L x H)
|120mAh||25C Cont (3A), 40C Burst (4.8A)||19 x 25 x 23mm||15 grams (0.53oz)||JST-RCY|
|180mAh||45C Cont (8.1A), 90C Burst (16.2A)||20 x 35 x 18mm||20 grams (0.71oz)||JST-RCY|
|250mAh||35C Cont (8.8A), 70C Burst (17.5A)||21 x 40 x 17mm||23 grams (0.81oz)||JST-RCY|
|300mAh||45C Cont (13.5A), 90C Burst (27A)||18 x 45 x 20mm||26 grams (0.95oz)||JST-RCY|
|450mAh||45C Cont (20.3A), 90C Burst (40.5A)||32 x 53 x 15mm||40 grams (1.41oz)||JST-RCY|
|850mAh||45C Cont (38.3A), 90C Burst (76.5A)||31 x 56 x 22mm||69 grams (2.43oz)||XT60|
|1000mAh||45C Cont (45.0A), 90C Burst (90.0A)||35 x 68 x 18mm||79 grams (2.79oz)||XT60|
Shipping Note for US Customers:
– All packages will go USPS ground to be in compliance with Lithium battery regulations.