Hakko Micro Cutters
Need a clean way to cut your wires? Great tools make a great difference and these micro cutters from Hakko are some of the best.
This tool creates a perfect flush cut. It’s one of the most popular cutting tools in the industry. And these are an industry-standard tool– the best. In the years when we ran an electronics factory, our teams used these 8 hours a day, all day, clipping leads. The Hakko Micro Cutters CHP-170 can stand up to extensive and intensive use. They are serious tools. Properly taken care of, they can last for years.
- Flush-cut micro soft-wire cutter has a 0.3″ long jaw and angled head for flush-cutting applications on up to 16 gauge (1.3mm) copper and soft wire
- 2.5mm heat-treated carbon steel construction provides durability and long life
- Precision-ground holes and surfaces provide smooth movement and spring returns the tool to an open position to reduce your fatigue
- Dolphin-style nonslip hand grips with curved fore-edge provide comfort and control while you’re working.
- Parkerized surfaces prevent glare and increase corrosion resistance.
5 in stock (can be backordered)
|Cutting Force:||5 kg|
|Max Cut:||16 AWG copper wire|
|Rockwell Hardness (RHC):||56|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5.9 x 3.6 x 0.8 inches|
|Item Weight||0.04 Pounds|
|Cutting Width:||0.3 inches|