Heat Shrink Tubing, Red and Black
Our heatshrink tubing is a must have for wiring your beetleweight bot. Use it to insulate your bullet connectors, where your wires are soldered together, and where your wires join the switch. SO much better than electrical tape! This wire is absolutely the right answer for making the connection to the Fingertech mini switch and your motors or ESC.
- Thick adhesive-lined tubing provides a tough and long-lasting sealed system.
- Flame Retardant
- Safe: UL & CSA certified for up to 600V, 257 degrees Fahrenheit which ensures safety and reliability.
- Eco-Friendly: Formaldehyde (HCHO) Free.
- Shrink the tubing with a heat gun, hair dryer, torch or lighter. Use caution when using a heat source.
- Widely used for combat robotics applications
Wires need to be soldered, even with heat-shrink tubing. The tubing only protects from shorts, wear, and moisture. Don’t depend on wire nuts or other connectors for connection, like this guy. Start with a decent soldering station like our Hakko, our basic bundle, or our ultimate bundle. You’ll thank us.
Heat Shrink Tubing, red and black, 8″:
|Material:||Dual Wall Adhesive Heat Shrinkable Tubing composed of Polyolefin|
|Color:||Red and Black|
|Qty:||6″ ea, red and black|
|Size:||1/8″ and 1/4″ available|
|Operating Temperature Range:||-55°C (-67°F) to 125°C (257°F)|
|Minimum Shrink Temperature:||80°C (176°F)|
Our heat shrink tubing is marine-grade and designed for extreme environments. It can handle high and low temperatures. The adhesive internal to the tubing melts as the tubing shrinks and further seals the joint.