JST connector – female to male pair
If you’ve connected a lipoly battery in your robot or other device, odds are that you’ve seen a JST male two pin connector attached to your battery, and a female connected to your electronics. Ours are high quality, high strand count silicon wire. This gives a higher amp throughput vs the standard wire of the same diameter. Connectors are plated for higher current handling and reduced intermittency due to oxidation. Great for a power disconnect in a low current system, or as a general connector in smaller bots. JST’s are used on out Galaxy Lipoly battery packs.
Back to shopping page: https://itgresa.com/robot-shop/
102 in stock (can be backordered)
JST Pair two pin connector
- 20 gauge AWG
- 21cm (8.3 inches) long.
- ST plug connector cable type. 2 pin JST connector
- Current: Rated 8A continuous (Combat robots routinely run >60A through these!)
- Connector Housing Dimensions: 20 x 6 x 3mm (0.78 x 0.24 x 0.12in). Standard JST (Japan Solderless Terminal Corporation) type RCY connector
- Plug connector color: red; Cable wire color: red and black
- Suitable for combat robotics and also for most mini RC models, and LED strip lights. The JST Pair two pin connector is also used for connecting motors, Electronics Speed Controllers, and batteries.
- Used on our Viper Kits
Tip: Female connector conventionally used for robot-side (non-live side) of connection. Male connector is used for battery or power source.