JST connector – male
If you’ve connected a lipoly battery in your robot or other device, odds are that you’ve seen a JST male two pin connector on your battery. Ours are high quality, high strand count silicon wire. This gives a higher amp throughput vs the standard wire of the same diameter. Connectors are plated for higher current handling and reduced intermittency due to oxidation. Great for a power disconnect in a low current system, or as a general connector in smaller bots. Male two pin JST connectors are found on our Galaxy Lipoly battery packs.
Back to shopping page: https://itgresa.com/robot-shop/
5 in stock
- 20 gauge AWG
- 21cm (8.3 inches) long.
- ST plug connector cable type. 2 pin JST connector
- Current: Rated 8A continuous (Combat robots routinely run >60A through these!)
- Connector Housing Dimensions: 20 x 6 x 3mm (0.78 x 0.24 x 0.12in). Standard JST (Japan Solderless Terminal Corporation) type RCY connector
- Plug connector color: red; Cable wire color: red and black
- Suitable for combat robotics and also for most mini RC models, and LED strip lights. Also used for connecting motors, Electronics Speed Controllers, and batteries.
- Used on our Viper Kits
Tip: Female connector conventionally used for robot-side (non-live side) of connection. The male JST two pin connector is used for battery or power source.