Mini Terminal Blocks, pair
When you don’t want to solder every wire connection, these push-wire mini terminal blocks are a convenient solution. Additionally, they make assembly and repair much easier– no more soldering and covering the joint with electrical tape or heat shrink tubing.
- Easily connect and disconnect up to four wires to a common connection point.
- Includes one red and one black terminal block for positive and negative (ground) connections.
- Strip insulation back 4-5mm (0.15-0.2in).
- Twist stranded wires before insertion. Tinning with solder is even better.
- Push wire into one of four holes until stop is reached.
- To release a wire from the terminal block, push a flat tool into the slot above the wire to free it.
Back to shopping page: https://itgresa.com/robot-shop/
23 in stock (can be backordered)
Includes one red and one black push-wire mini terminal blocks.
Material: Glass-filled nylon, 0.20m Beryllium Copper retainer tabs
Dimensions (each): 10.6 x 9.8 x 5.8mm (0.42 x 0.39 x 0.23in)
Weight (each): 0.7grams (0.025oz)
Accepts wire size: 18-24gauge solid or stranded wire (larger wires can be used by trimming away enough strands to fit)
Continuous Current: 6A (forever). For robots, usable continuous current is 30A.