Naked Ant Kit with Scorpion ESC + Battery
Want to build your own Antweight robot kit, but design your own chassis? Why spend your days picking parts from many sites? The Naked Ant Combat Robotics Kit with Scorpion ESC is for you! Everything you need for your bot, except for the chassis and armor. Get Creative! Design your own chassis, outfit your bot with weapons, and enter the arena with your own design. Buy the basics. The Naked Ant Combat Robotics Kit with Scorpion ESC!
The Fingertech Naked Ant Combat Robotics Kit with Scorpion ESC is the bot kit without a chassis, fasteners, and armor. The kit assumes that you already have a receiver, transmitter, and lipoly battery charger from another radio-controlled device. This kit is for the builder who wants to make a custom designed bot with standardized insides. The kit includes a Scorpion Nano Dual ESC to drive the motors instead of two tinyESCs.
The Naked Ant Combat Robotics Kit with Scorpion ESC includes:
- Two Repeat Robotics Brushed gearmotors with 2.25″ Snap Wheels and Twist Hubs provide both speed and pushing power.
- One RobotPower”Scorpion Nano” speed controller translates the radio receiver commands into motor movement and provide 5V power to the radio.
- Connectors and wiring to power the bot.
The Ant Combat Robotics Kit with Scorpion ESC is an easy way to get the parts for a bot and build your own design.
THESE ARE NOT TOYS! Safety glasses and a test box are critical for bot equipped with spinning weapons.
5 in stock (can be backordered)
Ant Combat Robotics Kit with Scorpion ESC Includes:
|2x Repeat Robotics Brushed Gearmotors
|1x The Scorpion Nano Dual ESC translate the radio commands into motor movement and power the receiver. A dual ESC can run both motors.
|2x 2.25×0.75″ Snap Wheels are soft and grippy. A direct hit will be absorbed and won’t destroy your motors!
|3mm x 0.75″ Twist Hubs
|Twist Hub Key to make it easier to add and remove tires
|A Switch/charge jack that you unplug to turn on. Comes pre-soldered with a female JST connector and
Plug has male JST end for easily recharging a lipoly battery. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO RECHARGE 9V BATTERIES IF YOU USE THE 9V ADAPTER!
|Includes a pair of Mini Terminal Blocks for making wiring connections.
|Includes a 300mAh 2S Lithium battery to power the bot.
Events for fighting your bot:
- List of worldwide Robot Combat Events.
- In the Atlanta Area, combat robotics events occur under the auspices of Robot Battles twice a year, once at MomoCon (Memorial Day weekend) and once at DragonCon (Labor Day Weekend).
- ItGresa fields teams at both conventions every year, and we are always looking to add fighters to our teams.