Naked Viper Kit
Want to build your own Viper robot kit, but design your own chassis? Why spend your days picking parts from many sites? The Naked Viper Robot Kit is for you! Everything you need for your bot, except for the chassis and armor. Get Creative! Design your own chassis, outfit your bot with weapons, and enter the arena with your own design. Buy the basics. The Naked Viper Combat Robot Kit!
The Fingertech Naked Viper Combat Robotics Kit is the bot kit without a chassis, fasteners, and armor. The kit assumes that you already have a receiver, transmitter, and lipoly battery charger from another radio-controlled device. This kit is for the builder who wants to make a custom designed bot with standardized insides.
The Naked Viper Robot kit includes:
- Two FingerTech “Silver Spark” 22.2:1 ratio gearmotors with 2.25″ Snap Wheels and Twist Hubs provide both speed and pushing power.
- Two FingerTech “tinyESC” speed controllers translate the radio receiver commands into motor movement and provide 5V power to the radio.
- Connectors and wiring to power the bot.
The Viper Combat Robotics kit is an easy way to get the parts for a bot and build your own design.
THESE ARE NOT TOYS! Safety glasses and a test box are critical for bot equipped with spinning weapons.
Available on backorder
Naked Viper Combat Robotics Kit Includes:
|Motors:||2x 22.2:1 Silver Spark Gearmotors|
|Motor Controllers:||2x tinyESCs translate the radio commands into motor movement and power the receiver.|
|Wheels:||2x 2.25×0.75″ Snap Wheels are soft and grippy. A direct hit will be absorbed and won’t destroy your motors!|
|Hubs:||3mm x 0.75″ Twist Hubs|
|Key:||Twist Hub Key to make it easier to add and remove tires|
|Power Switch:||A Switch/charge jack that you unplug to turn on. Comes pre-soldered with a female JST connector and
Plug has male JST end for easily recharging a lipoly battery. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO RECHARGE 9V BATTERIES IF YOU USE THE 9V ADAPTER!
|Connectors:||Includes a pair of Mini Terminal Blocks for making wiring connections.|
|LiPoly Battery:||Includes a 300mAh 2S Lithium battery to power the bot.|
Events for fighting your bot:
- List of worldwide Robot Combat Events.
- In the Atlanta Area, combat robotics events occur under the auspices of Robot Battles twice a year, once at MomoCon (Memorial Day weekend) and once at DragonCon (Labor Day Weekend).
- ItGresa fields teams at both conventions every year, and we are always looking to add fighters to our teams.