Scorpion Nano Dual ESC
The Scorpion Nano is a super small low-cost high-performance dual channel H-bridge speed controller for small robots, and other electrical loads. It is designed for ant and beetle weight combat robots and other small robots such as firefighting robots, maze solvers, micro sumo, and carpet rovers. The Scorpion Nano is also suitable for low-power pneumatic valves, solenoids, and relays.
The Scorpion Nano is designed to pack the highest power handling capability, flexibility of control and usability options into one of the smallest dual-motor controls available.
Unlike single Electronic Speed Controllers (ESCs) that only control a single motor, Dual ESCs (DESCs) can control multiple motors at once. This can save the builder on cost and on weight.
24 in stock (can be backordered)
The Scorpion Nano:
- Size: 0.75″ x 0.60″ x .15″
- Weight: 6.0 grams
- Standard R/C pulse format
- 3.3V to 16V battery voltage
- 1.2A continuous (2A peak) current on each channel.
- THe Scorpion Nano is a fully reversible H-bridge design. Equal power handling in both directions on both channels.
- Full current limiting and over temp limiting. Motors and batteries are protected from dead short conditions.
- Two channels may be either mixed (throttle/steering) or separately controlled. Ideal for skid steer vehicles/robots.
- Status LED status information and mode indications
- The Scorpion Nano has a receiver battery eliminator circuit (BEC) that is standard but may be disabled by the user. This can provide up to 100 mA of current at 3.3V to the RC receiver and other attached electronic circuits.
- Failsafe shuts off motors if R/C signal is lost. This is a requirement for most combat robot matches.
- Calibrate function matches the unit to radio signal range. The settings are retained in EEPROM non-volatile storage.
- Mix Jumper can be cut to enable separate control of each channel.
- Comes with pre-soldered RC and battery/motor wires for easy assembly into your robot.