Viper Lifter Weapon
7 in stock (can be backordered)
Take your Viper Combat Robot kit to the next level by adding a powerful servo-actuated Viper Lifter Weapon!
- Servo: GS-5515MG servo with FingerTech Servo Mounts
- Lift Arm: Spring steel Scoop and Linkage, Polycarbonate arms, threaded Crossbar, two 2×1 Mini NutStrip pieces
- Screws: Nine 4-40×0.25″, eight 6-32×0.25″ and four 6-32×0.5″ screws plus hex wrench.
- Instructions: Detailed instructions with pictures. (Download here)
- Lift Height: 19cm (7.5in) – 90 degrees (can self-right from upside down!)
- Weight: 117grams (4.1oz) – added onto the Viper base, the total will be 427grams (15.1oz).
- Voltage: The servo can operate up to 9V.
Note: The 7.4V lipoly battery used for the Viper kit works great. If you wish to run the Viper off an 11.1V lipoly battery, a 9V regulator must be added.
- Threadlock liquid
- Electrical tape
- Phillips screwdriver
Weapons and weapon selection are critical decisions for your your combat robot. Each robot has its own offensive strategy, and its own defensive strategy. Lifters have proven to be very successful offensive weapons. If you can flip the opposing bot over, you can destabilize their offensive and even win the match. Lifters are very effective against many difficult to defend against bots. Flipping becomes a serious attack and defense strategy, and one that is relatively easy to implement and less destructive to the bot. The Viper Lifter Weapon is an excellent strategy for your combat robot.