Viper Vertical Spinner Kit
Add a vicious Viper vertical spinner weapon to your Viper Combat Robot! Vertical spinners, due to the stresses generated perpendicular to the forces generated by the opponent’s weapon, are particularly effective against horizontal spinners and bar weapons.
This is a total redesign of the previous vertical spinner, and is a force to be reckoned with!
- High-speed Brushless Motor and Controller mated to a Clamping Drum with AR400 Steel teeth!
- Mounts on the existing Viper Combat Robot. (Requires modifying the original plastic armor, or buy a modified set here: Vertical Spinner Armor Set)
- No soldering required!
Combat robots are inherently dangerous when weaponized. Only test and use your combat bot with safety protection in an enclosed stadium. Buyer assumes all responsibility.
We strongly suggest a weapon clamp with your vertical spinner kit. Find one here.
5 in stock
The Viper Vertical Spinner: Details
Drum Weapon: 28mm Clamping Drum with AR400 steel teeth
Motor: D2822/17 1100KV Brushless Motor (4mm shaft) + screws
Controller: 20A Brushless Speed Controller
Motor Mount: A pair of D-Series Motor Upright Mounts to secure the weapon motor with double support.
Bearing: 4mm Roller Bearing supports the far side of the motor for maximum durability.
Wedge: The angled steel V-Spinner Wedge guides opponents up into the drum.
Screws: Includes all screws needed to assemble the Vertical Spinner Add-On and a 1/16in hex wrench.
Instructions: Detailed instructions with pictures. (Coming soon!)
* Requires modifying the original plastic armor, or buy a pre-cut set here: Vertical Spinner Armor Set
Weight: 2.47oz (70grams ) – added to the base kit, the total weight is 13.5oz (383grams)
Drum diameter: 2.42″ (61.5mm) tooth-to-tooth
Voltage: 7.4V – 11.1V. The 7.4V 300mAh 3s battery, used in the Viper works great- any 3S lipoly will give your weapon extra oomph!
- Phillips screwdriver #2
- Threadlock liquid
- Electrical tape, zipties, or cable-ties
- C-clamp for weapon safety lock