XT60 connector – male-female pair
If you’ve connected a lipoly battery in your robot or other device and you’re using a beetleweight setup, you’re probably using a two pin xt60 connector on your battery. Ours are high quality, high strand count silicon wire. This gives a higher amp throughput vs the standard wire of the same diameter. Connectors are gold plated for higher current handling and reduced intermittency due to oxidation. Great for a power disconnect, or as a general connector. Female two pin XT60 connectors are found on our larger Galaxy Lipoly battery packs.
Back to shopping page: https://itgresa.com/robot-shop/
5 in stock (can be backordered)
XT60 connector male-female pair with wires
- 10cm 14 AWG Soft Silicone Wire Cable
- XT60 male and female Connector pair
- Weight 17.5g
- Current: Connector Rated 60A continuous, 14AWG wire rated 20A continuous in free air
- Connector Dimensions: 8mm x 14mm x 16mm. XT60 connector
- Plug connector color: yellow; Cable wire color: red and black
- Suitable for combat robotics and also for most mini RC models, and LED strip lights. Also used for connecting motors, Electronics Speed Controllers, and batteries.
- These are used on our 850mAh and larger Lipo batteries but can also be used in a variety of wiring situations.
These connectors are used in a variety of power transmission applications. Many high power components are also fitted with XT60 connectors (including certain high amperage ESCs).