How to protect our best assets, our children.
- Always have access to your child’s computer.
- Monitor your child’s online behavior.
- Teach your children about online dangers.
- Let them teach you. Listen to your children.
- Talk to your children about talking to strangers online and cyberbullying.
- Get a good antivirus and anti-malware program to protect your computer.
- Antispyware protection is a “must-have” in your child’s computer.
- All software and firmware for all devices needs to be up to date.
- Is your wireless network secure?
- Be aware of other WiFi networks: private and public.
- If apps ask personal questions, “just say no,” your child can survive without the app and without revealing personal information.
- Contact us NOW for threat assessment and safety evaluation.
–ItGresa Cyber Security